“Less than two years after its global rollout began in Europe, the Ford Fiesta is exceeding expectations – attracting a new breed of younger and more affluent customers to the Ford brand – and stands as the strongest proof yet that the One Ford plan is working.”
Archive | October, 2010
ONE MILLION in sales globally! What am I talking about? The Ford Fiesta of course. Read this for the details.
Can you say this five times fast! Ford, Facebook and Philanthropy? Phreaking Phantastic! You have to read this!
“Ford announced today at the Paris Motor Show that it is inviting digital influencers – established and aspiring alike – to participate in the inaugural global test drive of the next-generation Ford Focus. Winners will be among the first in the world to drive the all-new Focus ahead of its dealership arrival in Europe and North America in early 2011 – and raise money for their favorite charities in the process.”
Haunted tour at Sutter’s Fort, October 29. Are you scared yet? Come explore the fort with us and bring your courage!
“Sutter’s Fort, once a portal for weary pioneers, again serves as the gateway to their restless spirits, who return to tell the tales of their lives and melancholy deaths at this special event: ‘The Haunted Fort. A family friendly event, tour guides will take visitors on approximately one hour tours with ghostly tales of intrigue, memorable lives and bizarre deaths.”
Did you hear that Ford lit up its headquarters in pink for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Look here.
“Ford Motor Company is kicking off its 16-year commitment to fighting breast cancer by honoring Warriors and survivors with the symbolic lighting of World Headquarters in pink and continuing throughout the month of October – National Breast Cancer Awareness Month – with a unique social media program designed to increase awareness and support for the cause.”
“Probably the best ford commercial in years.” http://bit.ly/dn4hqK
“A hilarious commercial for Ford Ranger OpenCab with King Kong.”
Justin Bieber is playing at the Arco Arena October 22! Bring your daughters, but this time leave the water bottles home!
“The show is scheduled to start at 7 p.m., but you obviously won’t get in without tickets. Get yours online through Ticketmaster. Prices are $39.50, $56 and $66, which include a $2.50 facility fee. ARCO parking is $12 per car.”
“Forty-two years ago, Ford took aim at one of America’s classic motorsports competitions—the SCCA’s Trans Am series—with a Mustang designed specifically to leave its muscle-car rivals in the dust. And because the rules of the game required the Blue Oval to sell a production version of its racer before it took to the track, the amazing Mustang Boss 302 was born.”
Is there an iPad App for the 2011 Ford Fiesta. Oh come on! Really? Ford is flirting with being cool again!
“In August, Ford sold 3315 Fiestas, merely making it the tenth-best-selling Blue Oval-wearing model for the month. Potential customers with iPads can be fully immersed in a Fiesta experience, complete with videos and friendly interactivity.”
“This seems like a very smart move for Ford, and from where we sit, it shows an admirable level of respect for customers. It’s not every day that you see an automaker investing this much time and energy explaining its new product to the public, face-to-face.”
- Future Ford of Sacramento near Folsom and a 2014 Ford Fiesta near Elk Grove video you up! 09/09/2013
- 2013 Ford Expedition EL XLT at Future Ford of Sacramento for $449 a month or $45,999! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SE at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $26,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $32,499! Save over $4000! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $31,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig! 04/26/2016
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed. 04/18/2016
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know. 04/11/2016
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars. 04/06/2016
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse. 03/28/2016
Search Our Blog
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig!
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed.
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know.
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse.
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010