The new ad campaign for the 2011 Ford F-150 launches on Nov. 6th and builds on the success of the rant style campaign first introduced on F-150 in 2008. The ads focus on F-series powertrain leadership with four new engines in the F-150 that offer class-leading power, performance and fuel economy
Archive | December, 2010
Check out this Ford F-150 ad video! There are a LOT of No Nonsense details on this engine! It ROCKS!
Ford’s year-to-date sales totaled 1.6 million, up 21 percent; Ford’s sales growth doubled the industry average. In October, Ford’s balanced portfolio of high-quality, fuel-efficient new cars, utilities and trucks drove sales gains; car sales up 20 percent, utilities up 9 percent and trucks up 25 percent.
Ford launches 60 city add campaign and will bring the F-150 Roundup to YOU for test drives! How nice of them!
Ford (F, Fortune 500) said it is launching a 60-city tour to push its 2011 F-150 Roundup. Potential buyers can sign up for a Ford representative to bring the truck to the participant’s house or place of work for a 30-minute drive.
Join a lively group of friendly folk every Sunday to watch old and new Anime and Anime Music Videos (AMVs).Come play CCGs, practice your art skills and make AMVs.These programs are sponsored by the Library with the Sakuramento Anime Society. It is free. All are welcome. Please enter through the side for the Community Room Door.
http://www.futurefordofsacramento.com 866-699-7684 For this latest generation, the base four is upgraded to a 2.5-liter unit pumping out 175 horsepower and 172 pound-feet of torque with variable intake variable cam timing, new exhaust manifolds, and electronic throttle control. Ford says efficiency is up over 10 percent compared to the previous Fusion’s four-cylinder, now rated at 23/33 city/highway mpg.
Take a look at this AWESOME looking police car Ford brought to SEMA! It is called the Interceptor, and it is INSANE!
Sleek, streamlined and slightly sinister, a specialized stealth concept version of Ford’s Police Interceptor will debut at the SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association) trade show in Las Vegas.
http://www.futurefordofsacramento.com 866-699-7684 The 2011 model of Ford Focus is available in four different levels of trim, S, SE, SEL and SES either as sedan or coupe. The exterior features vary from level to level. The S trim exterior has steel wheels of 15 inches while the SE has alloys of 15 inches. The SEL is featured with chrome exterior accents, heated side mirrors, sportier suspension and alloy wheels of 16 inches while the SES is also featured with front fascia and wheels of 17 inches having a spoiler along with the features of SEL
http://www.futurefordofsacramento.com 866-699-7684 The 2011 Flex Titanium gets a Tuxedo Black two-tone roof, black-out trim around its headlamps and taillamps, a black chrome-finish grille with prominent “Flex” nomenclature on the leading edge of the hood, and 20-inch 10-spoke polished aluminum wheels. Inside, it gets charcoal black trimmed leather seats with gray inserts, illuminated scuff plates, and assorted added touches.
Will Ford be bringing their transit van to the United States? I am dying to find out, because it looks GREAT!
Given Ford’s goal of communizing vehicles around the world, the Transit could come to America — although it remains unclear where it might be built.
Ford is stepping up production to meet increased demand! There must be good news on the economy horizon!
Production at the Ford Motor Co.’s Ohio Assembly Plant could increase as the automaker is looking at increasing the speed of the manufacturing line.
- Future Ford of Sacramento near Folsom and a 2014 Ford Fiesta near Elk Grove video you up! 09/09/2013
- 2013 Ford Expedition EL XLT at Future Ford of Sacramento for $449 a month or $45,999! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SE at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $26,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $32,499! Save over $4000! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $31,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig! 04/26/2016
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed. 04/18/2016
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know. 04/11/2016
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars. 04/06/2016
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse. 03/28/2016
Search Our Blog
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig!
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed.
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know.
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse.
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010