More than 500 Ford volunteers went to work in southeast Michigan and several other states on 30 urgent community service projects identified by the company’s nonprofit agency partners. Ford Motor Company Fund also contributed $50,000 that was distributed among hunger relief organizations to buy food and supplies.
Archive | February, 2011
Ford went the extra mile to feed the hungry this holiday season! That makes me feel so good about driving a Ford!
Check out this great article about Ford Mustangs in the movies! If movie stars can drive them, we should too!
The Ford Mustang has appeared on both the small and big screen many times over the years. Just last week I spotted a classic Ford Mustang Fastback in the 1985 horror flick “Fright Night.” Reader Darlene recently sent me a note with a few additions for our list. She spotted a classic Mustang in “The Lake House”, a convertible Mustang in “Brotherhood of Justice”, and Johnny Utah’s silver Mustang in “Point Break”.
Check out this EYE POPPING review of the great features on the 2012 Ford Focus! Finally, great fuel economy in a full sized sedan!
From the exterior, there’s no mistaking the 2012 Ford Focus for a flat-line commuter. The FoMoCo designers graced both the four-door and five-door body styles with a menacing fascia that makes use of massive faux air-inlets on either side of the main grille, and the blacked-out treatment is plenty sharp in the flesh. That’s especially true when the Focus wears the optional 17-inch painted alloy wheels of our sedan tester. Ford is planning to offer a whopping total of 11 different wheel variants, with 18-inch, multi-spoke rollers topping the charts.
Ford is expanding their Kentucky plant! Great news for jobs. Great news for the economy. Happy days are here again!
Ford Motor Co. said it will spend $600 million to convert its Louisville Assembly Plant to build its revamped Escape small sport-utility vehicle starting late next year, a move expected to prompt the hiring of hundreds of workers.
Ride along “virtually” on the adventure of a lifetime in the new 2012 Ford Focus. You’ve gotta see this!
Join-in the fun at www.FocusRally.com.
There will be a Ford Model A museum built by this summer! I am VERY excited and cannot wait to see it!
A museum celebrating Ford Motor Co.’s Model A is being planned for southern Michigan that will be housed in a building designed to resemble one of the automaker’s old dealerships.
Ford Explorer, America’s most popular utility vehicle and safety innovator, is now a fuel economy leader. With an EPA-certified 25 mpg highway rating – a 25 percent fuel economy gain over the outgoing V6 model – the 2011 Explorer sets a new benchmark for vehicles in its class.
http://www.futurefordofsacramento.com 866-699-7684 2011 Focus is not a disappointment. It’s absolutely everything enthusiasts have been asking for. It’s a global car with at least 80% content shared across the globe. It’s once again daring in its styling, sleek and rather sexy, polarizing and above all interesting. They’ve managed to create a sedan as attractive if not more so than the hatchback, oh, and they’re bringing back the proper hatchback. There are clever details throughout; the hatchback’s fuel door is camouflaged behind a diamond-shaped panel under the passenger tail light.
- Future Ford of Sacramento near Folsom and a 2014 Ford Fiesta near Elk Grove video you up! 09/09/2013
- 2013 Ford Expedition EL XLT at Future Ford of Sacramento for $449 a month or $45,999! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SE at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $26,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $32,499! Save over $4000! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $31,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig! 04/26/2016
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed. 04/18/2016
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know. 04/11/2016
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars. 04/06/2016
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse. 03/28/2016
Search Our Blog
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig!
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed.
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know.
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse.
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010