http://FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 Ford engineers bred the workhorses in the Super Duty to deliver everything you need for all the hard jobs you tackle every workday. Not just power, but fuel efficiency and dependability. And that’s what you get in a Ford Super Duty pickup powered by the standard 6.2L gas V8 or available 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel.
Archive | January, 2013
Tackle the work day in your new 2013 Ford Super Duty near Citrus Heights from Future Ford of Sacramento!
Ride in something that looks like nothing else on the road. Ride in the 2013 Ford Edge near Roseville at Future Ford of Sacramento near Roseville!
http://Blog.FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 The 2013 Ford Edge gets noticed. It is just part of its nature. From the bold front grille through the fluid shapes and smooth lines that run the length of its body, Edge looks like nothing else on the road. With a sleek roof, an aerodynamic shape and a commanding profile, Ford Edge is ready for action at Future Ford of Sacramento.
There is no doubt that you should check out Future Ford of Sacramento if you are looking for 2013 Ford Flex in Sacramento!
http://FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 When you have a vehicle that’s this comfortable and versatile, you know you’re in a Ford Flex. Accommodate seven people (or six if equipped with the available 2nd-row 40/40 bucket seats). But there are times when you need to convert easily from people moving to cargo hauling. That’s when Flex shows its great versatility, by letting you fold just the 3rd-row seats for some extra space – or the 2nd and 3rd-row seats to take advantage of the maximum 83.2 cu. ft. of cargo space available
If you listen to the news media you might think that every car dealership is out to get you to pay more than you should and kick you to the curb before the ink is dry on your paperwork.
And if you’ve had a bad experience with a car dealer like that you probably think all car dealers treat their customers poorly.
Before you buy your next Ford F150 at a Ford dealer in Folsom, before you waste your time looking for a new Ford Fusion at a Ford dealer in Elk Grove, visit the dealership that over 3000 customers every year rate as EXCELLENT, Future Ford of Sacramento (http://sacford.com) on Madison Ave just off Highway 80.
See if this makes sense: over 200 residents of Folsom, Folsom Lake and Elk Grove bought their new Fords at Future Ford of Sacramento AFTER visiting the Ford dealer closest to them.
- “Best experience we’ve ever had buying a car”
- “The salesperson listened to us and helped us find a better vehicle than we thought we could afford”
- “Why don’t other dealers do it as well as Future Ford of Sacramento?”
- “I could believe how easy it was to buy at Future Ford of Sacramento especially after our experience at another Ford store”
- “I’m giving Future Ford of Sacramento 5 stars because no one has a 10 star rating. Even my husband was happy!”
There is a point to this article. Shop anywhere you like but when it comes time to buy a new Ford or a used Ford or service your Ford, even if you live near Folsom Lake Ford or Elk Grove Ford, your best price and your best experience may be at Future Ford of Sacramento and http://sacford.com.
John Morton purchased a 2010 Jeep Wrangler at Future Ford of Sacramento from Barbara Daily and Kathy Burrage.
http://Blog.FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 John Morton just purchased a 2010 Jeep Wrangler on January 4th from Future Ford of Sacramento from Internet Manager Barbara Daily and Kathy Burrage. We thank you so much for your business.
http://FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 Whether traveling on or off road, the available Intelligent 4WD System in the Escape is always on, working to help provide maximum traction. What is so smart about the system is its ability to sense traction input 200 times per second and automatically adjust torque distribution as needed. Such adjustments work to help ensure maximum grip where the rubber meets the road. Comes in handy in the Sacramento area.
http://FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 Taurus SHO is the first and only vehicle in its class to feature EcoBoost technology. This engine provides better fuel economy and fewer emissions compared with a V8. EcoBoost combines two different technologies, turbocharging and direct-injection, to deliver the performance of a much larger engine with the fuel economy of a smaller one. It unleashes 365 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque across a wide 1,500-5,000 rpm range.
http://FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 Does having a powerful engine mean you have to sacrifice economy? The answer is no, if you’re driving a Ford Fusion. The 2.5L Duratec I-4 engine generates 175 horsepower and 172 lb.-ft. of torque, while delivering impressive city and highway mpg. And imagine getting 41 miles per gallon and being able to travel more than 700 miles on a single tank of gas in city traffic. That’s the kind of mileage you can expect to get in a Fusion Hybrid.
http://FutureFordofSacramento.com 888-577-0454 Whether the road is filled with gravel, covered with ice or soaked by rain, the easy-to-use, shift-on-the-fly Intelligent 4WD System on the 2012 Explorer helps provide sure-footed traction. Intelligent 4WD is fully automatic, instantly delivering traction to the wheels with the most traction when wheel slip is detected. Working in concert with the 4WD System is the Terrain Management System, which allows you to easily shift on the fly into one of four settings to match the terrain you’re driving in. Take your pick of Normal, Mud-Ruts, Sand or Grass-Gravel-Snow.
- Future Ford of Sacramento near Folsom and a 2014 Ford Fiesta near Elk Grove video you up! 09/09/2013
- 2013 Ford Expedition EL XLT at Future Ford of Sacramento for $449 a month or $45,999! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SE at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $26,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $32,499! Save over $4000! 10/29/2013
- 2014 Ford Flex SEL at Future Ford of Sacramento for only $31,499! Save over $4500! 10/29/2013
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig! 04/26/2016
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed. 04/18/2016
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know. 04/11/2016
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars. 04/06/2016
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse. 03/28/2016
Search Our Blog
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig!
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed.
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know.
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Build Dry Run Timelapse.
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010